When you work with AEPG for your corporate retirement benefits planning and 401(k) consulting needs, we work closely with your employees to achieve their retirement goals. Education is a critical part of the process. Our experienced team offers a wide range of customized education services to meet your employees’ needs and ensure that they understand the options and benefits available to them.
Our expert retirement benefits professionals and 401(k) advisors offer a variety of flexible options to ensure that your participant education program meets the specific retirement planning needs of your employees and your corporation. These include:
- Developing, implementing, and monitoring an Education Policy Statement (EPS) that establishes and governs the educational component of your retirement plan
- Conducting at least two annual employee education sessions
- Providing annual one-on-one employee education sessions in financial planning led by our CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) professionals; topics include investing and planning for retirement, budgeting and cash flow, insurance needs, and college education planning
- Our premier Advisor On DemandTM engagement where plan participants can speak with one of our our CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) professionals one-on-one on to provide fundamental financial planning and investment advice either online, by phone or in person on topics including:
- Retirement Planning- advice on how to achieve retirement goals including cash flow projections, retirement account funding, and tax planning.
- Investment Management – help determining the proper asset allocation based on your stated goals, time horizon, risk tolerance and overall situation.
- Risk Management – review your needs to protect you and your family with life, disability, long-term care, and property and casualty insurance.
- Funding Higher Education – discuss ways for funding a child or grandchild’s education while balancing your other goals.
- Estate Planning-discuss your estate goals and develop and estate planning outline documenting how to achieve these goals including ways to minimize estate taxes, provide sufficient liquidity, establish directives for care of minors, review titling of real estate and other assets, as well as ensure distribution according to your wishes.